Forum de l'Académie Pythagore JJB
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de l'Académie Pythagore JJB

Forum officiel de l'Académie Pythagore Jiu Jitsu Brésilien www.pythagorejiujitsu.com

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso

3 participants
AuteurMessage
victoire
Admin
victoire

PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Empty
MessageSujet: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeMer 27 Oct 2010 - 14:23

Bonjour à tous,

Le 27 novembre 2010, je coacherai 2 représentants PYTHAGORE et 1 représentant de la GAME FACTORY Paris au Xème LEGION CHAMPIONSHIP en Angleterre.

Il s'agit de:

Karim KONDUA (PYTHAGORE) qui affrontera l'anglais Louis CHAPMAN (1.0.0)
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Louis-Chapman-27672

Leny FERREIRA LEAL (PYTHAGORE) qui affrontera le polonais Lukasz Kuras (DEBUTANT)
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Lukasz-Kuras-61202

et de...

Oussmane "OUSSO" SIDIBE (GAME FACTORY) affrontera l'anglais James BATEMAN (3.1.0)
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/James-Bateman-43522

Va falloir que çà claque......! Bonne prépa à tous..! Il faut le plein de VICTOIRES....

Amicalement.
Fred

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ledge
Admin
Ledge

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeSam 30 Oct 2010 - 17:11

Karim, exploses les ...
Sinon et toi Karim à quand une fiche sur sherdog ?
http://www.pythagorejiujitsu.com
Yoann Coulon

Yoann Coulon

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeSam 30 Oct 2010 - 18:33

Il a sa fiche sur Sherdog seb, mais il y a une faute d'orthographe à son nom, si je peux, je te donne le lien...
Yoann Coulon

Yoann Coulon

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeSam 30 Oct 2010 - 18:36

En faite, ils ont corrigé leurs faute, mais il n'a que deux combat validé par Sherdog... c'est peut être pas à jour...

bref, voici :

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Karim-Kondua-49369
victoire
Admin
victoire

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeMer 24 Nov 2010 - 11:38

Interview de l'adversaire de Karim:

FORMER electrician Louis Chapman is confident he can spark his cage-fighting career to new heights and reach the British top 10.

And the 23-year-old wants to use a major event in Hull later this month to send out a signal to the rest of the sport.

Chapman will be competing in one the headline professional fights for the 10th Legion Championship Fighting event at the Bonus Arena on Saturday, November 27.

The night will seven other Hull fighters take to the cage to compete in professional, semi-pro and amateur bouts as the growing sport heads to the city.

Facing Frenchman Karim Kondua in a 70kg lightweight fight, Chapman, who will be representing Fight Ministry, needs a victory to keep him on course for a top 10 place.

And he can think of no better time to show his best than in front of a home crowd.

"I'll be proud to represent my home city," Chapman told the Mail.

"When I step into the cage and the announcer says 'Louis Chapman from Hull' I will be so proud.

"You can't put a value on that."

Chapman did put a value on his career in Mixed Martial Arts, as he walked away from his job as an electrician to focus on fighting.

He doesn't drink and sticks to a super strict diet to make sure he is as fit as he can be.

But whether he achieves his goals or not, he says he is glad to be doing something he loves on a professional basis.

"It was a tough decision to leave my job as an electrician," said Chapman.

"But having all my qualifications, I always have that to fall back on.

"My training regime is tough, but I love getting into the gym at 6.30am and doing cardio work and a bit of boxing.

"In the afternoon, I do some grappling and wrestling to make sure all aspects of my game are good.

"I consider myself a well rounded MMA fighter which is why I'm doing quite well at it.

"There isn't much money to be made from the sport, but I'm not that bothered as I love what I do."

With his style making him one of the most promising fighters in the country, Chapman is hoping he will be in the top 10 by May 2012.

Already with a British title to his name, he says he knows now is a make or break time for him in terms.

But if not, he will be happy to put something back into the sport by helping it to grow in the city.

"Hopefully by May 2012, I will be in the top 10 lightweights in the UK," he said.

"My long term goal is to take my career as far as I can, but if I don't make the top 10 within the next year and a half, then maybe I will concentrate on coaching.

"I love this sport so much that if I can't get to the top, I will happily coach and help others do that.

"I take MMA classes at Hull University and I love doing that.

"That's how popular the sport in this city and I would like to help it grown."
victoire
Admin
victoire

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeVen 26 Nov 2010 - 23:46

Bonsoir,
Bien arrive a HULL dans le Nord de l angleterre.....pas mecontent d etre a l hotel.

Ousso, Leny et Karim sont tous peses..tout est bon sauf que nous n avons pas vu ni l adversaire de leny ni l adversaire d Ousso....
C ennuyant pour confirmer les poids mais bon...

Demain.....c est 3 Victoires que nous sommes venus chercher donc.......

A demain
Bonne soire a tous
Yoann Coulon

Yoann Coulon

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitimeSam 27 Nov 2010 - 0:48

Ok merci et bonne chance les poulets !!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso   PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso Icon_minitime

PYTHAGORE en ANGLETERRE: Karim KONDUA, Leny FERREIRA, Ousso
Page 1 sur 1